Sunday, March 22, 2015

The boyfirend I have had for two years

Well before I got back with my sons father D.  I had a boyfriend named Tony.  I loved him with all my heart.  He tried to please me in the beginning any way he could.  Then things shifted.  he would lie about the stupidest things.  He would play mind games with me all the time.  He would scream and carry on like a fool.  He always said he wanted to kill his-self.  Well the son's father came back and stayed with us and needless to say they got into a fist fight.  Which led Tony in jail and still is not out.  But thats another story to be told later.  How do I feel about this is what is messing me up.  Yes we fought all the time but I knew he loved me.  I can say he really loved me until the end.  So I am pulled between two men and what is best for me and my son.  More on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment